Mouse Report Format multibyte
- Does not select encoding mode by last activated one, but by prioritizing ?1015 > ?1005
- produces longer than 2 byte sequences with coordinates over 2015. Can be decoded like utf-8
- Does not send NUL for out of range events, it just does not send anything.
- Does not select encoding mode by last activated one, but by prioritizing ?1006 > ?1015 > ?1005
- When not disabling the exact modes that have been activated partial state leaks into the next mouse mode activation.